Mentoring Program Goals:
- Learn from the experience of others.
- Improve communication and personal skills.
- Increase social and professional confidence and motivation.
- Reinforce technical knowledge and skills.
- Gain valuable insight into the industry and career opportunities.
About the Wine Women Mentoring Program
Wine Women’s mentoring program encourages and supports the development of women in the wine industry while simultaneously fostering an environment of learning through coaching, networking, and sharing experiences.
Our goal is to provide guidance on professional development and career growth to women interested in professional growth.
The program is designed for members of Wine Women who are passionate about learning, development, and growth potential.
Participation in the program is exclusive (participation in the program is competitive). The length of the mentoring relationship is 12 months.
Matching of the mentors and mentees is determined by a review of the professional competency experience, training or other needs of the mentee identified in the mentee’s application.