Joining a professional forum group should be about more than sitting back and listening to a keynote speaker. It should be a chance to take your own experiences and share them with others in your field. It’s about giving you the opportunity to engage with your peers, share real life stories, and offer practical advice… because after all, you are a professional in the field of human resources for the wine industry.
What we’re about
The WINE WOMEN Founding Human Resources Forum strives to foster your professional growth while giving you the opportunity to share your skills with our group. Think interactive case studies, opportunities to get up and speak, and a chance to guide the conversation.
If your career is focused on human resources in the amazing world of wine, then you’ll fit right in!
What’s in it for you
We realize everyone’s time is precious, and our goal is to ensure that everyone leaves each meetup with at least 3 applicable takeaways. We will be strategic in our planning, we will be organized with our agenda, and we will make sure being a part of the WINE WOMEN Founding Human Resources Forum is well worth your time.
What to bring
- A stack of business cards to share with other attendees.
- Your best elevator speech!
Meet your forum Chair
Nicole Klock, Director of Human Resources at Price Family Vineyards and Estates in Sonoma
About WINE WOMEN Forums
- WINE WOMEN Forums are career development tools for women (and men) in the wine industry.
- Each forum is profession or topic-driven.
- Eligibility to join a forum is established by each forum’s membership.
- Forums are open to both women and men (unless otherwise stated).
- Advance registration REQUIRED for events.