Date(s) - 07/24/2018
5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
This event is for members and prospective members who are interested in growing their networks, volunteering and advancing within WINE WOMEN. This complimentary event provides an opportunity to learn about our new Volunteer Program.
Bring a stack of business cards to share with guests in the grove at Raymond by the pool. Make new connections and investigate projects that appeal to you while sipping the latest vintage from Raymond Vineyards and nibbles from their Atelier collection.
Learn fundraising tactics; polish your event management skills; test the waters of building essential partnerships; or delve into the latest tools for digital marketing — all skills you can develop while participating in our Volunteer Program.
Most importantly, we want to make this fun! Bring a friend to Raymond, and roll up your sleeves to make WINE WOMEN an essential (fun) component of your career.
- About fellow attendees’ hopes and aspirations through networking
- What projects comprise the Volunteer Program
- The anticipated results of project completion
- How volunteering for WINE WOMEN has benefited other members
- How the Volunteer Program projects may dovetail with your career trajectory
- 5:30-6:30p | Reception and networking (bring a stack of your cards!)
- 6:30-7:00p | Introduction of Volunteer Program, how to participate
- 7-8p | Breakout groups by project, Q&A, Closing remarks and wine purchases
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- If you are IN the wine business, WANT TO BE in the business, DREAM of being in the wine business, this event is for you!
- Making strong connections within the industry? Build them here.
- Enjoy a sense of accomplishment in volunteering? This is for you!
PROJECTS AVAILABLE IN
- Business Development
- Management & Finance
- Marketing & Promotions
- Membership Growth
- Member Relations
- Technology & Website
- Web Content Writing
We even have a few openings for positions on our Board of Directors. Just ask us…
EVENT SPONSORED BY
The Boisset Collection’s distinguished portfolio of wines in the U.S. includes Buena Vista Winery in Sonoma, DeLoach Vineyards in the Russian River Valley, Raymond Vineyards in Napa Valley, Wattle Creek Winery in Alexander Valley and JCB by Jean-Charles Boisset, and its destinations at The Ritz Carlton and Ghiradelli Square in San Francisco, and in Yountville, St. Helena, and the Russian River Valley, as well as Lyeth Estate (Sonoma County) and Lockwood Vineyard (Monterey). [Learn more…]
We hope you’ll join us!
Please arrive promptly to respect all attendees’ valuable time.