What we’re about
The WINE WOMEN DTC Forum strives to foster your professional growth while giving you the opportunity to share your expertise with the group.
The ability to capture customer attention, sell wine and retain customers is a constant challenge in the wine industry. The DTC forum encompasses topics and networks for individuals within the sales and marketing profession. They examine how to improve and develop their programs for both their personal education and their winery organizations. It is a dynamic field that continues to evolve with the technology and trends that seem to change daily.
Join the conversation!
What to expect
Learn and share with us! Joining a professional forum group should be about more than sitting back and listening to a keynote speaker. It should be a chance to take your own experiences and share them with others in your field. It’s about giving you the opportunity to engage with your peers, share real-life stories, and offer practical advice in a professional, confidential forum.
How to join
Please contact DTC Forum Chair Pamela Heitt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming meeting schedule
Spring 2019 dates coming soon.
About WINE WOMEN Forums
- WINE WOMEN Forums are career development tools for women (and men) in the wine industry.
- Each forum is profession or topic-driven.
- Eligibility to join a forum is established by each forum’s membership.
- Forums are open to both women and men (unless otherwise stated).
- Advance registration REQUIRED for events.