The Finance Forum meets to enjoy networking with finance and accounting professionals in the wine industry and explore the ways in which we can expand our collective knowledge and leverage our relationships to enhance our careers.
Who may attend
- Finance and accounting professionals connected to the wine industry with a focus on the CFO or Controller level employee.
- Meetings are closed to WINE WOMEN finance and accounting members only. To be added to the invitation list, please contact Elizabeth Karbousky.
What you’ll learn
- Listen from experts in the field and engage with your peers to share best practices on a wide variety of finance topics including budgeting, benchmarking, compliance, M&A, cost accounting, cash flow, software platforms, and much more.
Meet your forum chair
- Elizabeth Karbousky, Finance Forum Chair – Vice President, Relationship Manager within Union Bank’s Wine Industry Services group in St. Helena. She has experience working with a wide range of wine industry clients, from smaller DTC brands to larger wineries focused on wholesale distribution.
About WINE WOMEN Forums
Our forums provide key components of career development. It is an opportunity for members to regularly discuss and learn about topics within their profession. Building upon one another’s knowledge elevates all forum members’ skills, credibility and value to employers.
Within the Forums, members develop deep and long-lasting business relationships. These peer-to-peer groups also provide tools, guidance, resources and support to achieve success.
- Learn key networking skills to maximize your industry involvement.
- Open doors to industry specific opportunities.
- Develop speaking skills and presentations to demonstrate niche knowledge expertise.
- If you’d like your career direction to be as crystal clear as a Riedel Bordeaux glass, join WINE WOMEN today to start building your career path tools with Forums! Members may join as many forums as they wish. [read more…]
Our Forums include:
- Profession-Specific Knowledge
- Training Seminars
- Maintain Confidentiality
- Relationship Building
- Develop Credibility
- Sales Referrals or Introductions
- Speaking Opportunities
Upcoming Meeting Schedule
Spirited International Spirits Trade Tasting & Show
Sonoma County Fairgrounds - Santa Rosa CA